Brownie Cookie Recipe
- 4 dozen cookies
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 2 Tb Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!
SOURCE : Kristen Pond