BEST EVER FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES – DON’T LOSE THIS RECIPE!!! #yummy #recipe
- 9 -12 servings
- 1/2 cup salted butter (about 113g)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup (or slightly less) caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 175 degrees C (fan).
- Prepare 8 inch square baking dish by brushing with oil and line with baking paper.
- Heat butter on the hob until it starts to bubble slightly, then add to mixing bowl of K-MIx (or food processor) with the oil and sugar and beat for minute.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for another minute.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the mixing bowl and add salt, then fold together until just about mixed. Too much mixing will change texture towards a cake rather than a fudgy brownie.
- Tip into baking dish and cook for 20mins.
- Allow to cool for about 5 mins before transferring from baking dish to cooling rack along with the baking paper. Allow to cool a little more before slicing into 9 large pieces or smaller sections.
source : Louise Neill Recipes