- 6 servings
- 5 lb Pork Ribs
- 2 cup BBQ sauce. I use Stubbs.
- 1 cup Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Worchesterchire Sauce
- 3 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Salt N Pepper
- 1 Garlic and Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. (200 degrees C.)
- Cut ribs into 2 piece sections. Place in shallow baking pan. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Brown ribs in oven. 15 minutes on one side. Turn ribs over and bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drain fat.
- In large bowl. Combine BBQ sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, worchesterchire and a dash of pepper.
- Place a layer of BBQ mixture in bottom of crockpot. Add some ribs. Then sauce and repeat. Make sure the ribs are well coated!
- Cook on high for 3 or 4 hours. Depends on how you like yours. Longer if you want them to fall off the bone!
- I do place mine in the oven and broil for a few minutes on high. Just enough for the sauce to bubble and caramelize. Yummy!
- Completely optional!
SOURCE : barnedt