Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy – I made that is my ninja cooking system gradual cooker crockpot, & served it with my stovetop rotel cream cheese corn. (I am going to submit that recipe separate). I often make my gravies do-it-yourself, however generally busy days/nights and tiredness you shoot for straightforward.
- 4 Servings
- 2 packs low sodium chicken gravy envelopes or make your own chicken gravy homemade
- 1 biggest can cream of chicken condensed soup for cooking. with or w/o herbs low sodium
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 loaf Texas Toast white loaf bread(bread isle, not frozen)
- 1 pot Homemade mashed potatoes(however you make yours)
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- As needed seasonings of your choice( I used garlic, dash Italian herbs, McCormick vegetable, parsley, chives
- 1/2-1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp or so of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp or so Ranch dry powder(optional)
Spray pot with Pam. Pour the big can of cream of chicken in pot, the 2 gravy packets, water, butter, TBSP or so of ranch powder, black pepper, & any other seasonings.
FULL RECIPES : COOK