The Pioneer Woman’s Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 8 servings
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp black pepper, basil, oregano, season salt
- 1 cup bacon bits & diced celery
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (your choice )
- 32 oz Strawberry cream cheese
- 16 oz regular cream cheese
- Peel & cut potatoes into bite sized pieces, then soak in water while prepping chicken. ..
- Brown chicken until meat is tender, then cut into small pieces…
- Mix seasonings into bowl with cream cheeses & mix thoroughly, then drain potatoes…
- Add 1 layer of potatoes to bottom of casserole dish, then cream cheese mixture, half of chicken..
- Lastly, add rest of potatoes, cream cheese mixture, chicken & then top with diced celery, bacon bits & shredded cheese…
- Bake like standard casserole for 45min – 1hr (until potatoes are tender ), serve with side of your choice…
source : MIKE